Swing, climb, hop & shop all in one place with our high ropes course at the Trafford Centre!
Our unique urban course offers over 20 challenges and obstacles to get your adrenaline pumping and don't forget the zipline at the end of the course to bring you back down to earth!
Ticket prices are:
£14.97 for adult and child tickets.
Things to consider:
- Our minimum age for this course is 6 years old and any participant under 1.4m (4ft7) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Our weight limit for participants is 19 Stone (120kg).
- We advise you to give yourself up to 2 hours to complete our course.
- Child tickets are valid up to 16 & adult tickets are for 16+.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled start time so we can get you kitted up and ready to start on time.
- Due to the difficulty of our course, it may be advised upon completion of our first smaller (Blue) course to not progress onto our larger (Red) course to ensure everyone's safety and enjoyment of the activity. Where possible we will give you the opportunity to complete the smaller (Blue) course again.
- Due to the nature of our activities you may get a little bit dirty due to different weather conditions and the obstacles, please dress accordingly and wear something a little older you don't mind getting wet and/or dirty.
- All participants under 16 must have an adult that stays on-site if they are not participating in the activity.
- Slots remaining is the number of tickets.
- There are no toilet or changing facilities on-site.