Trentham Treetop Adventures
Get back to nature and take on the challenge of Trentham Treetops' unique course With over 20 challenges and obstacles there is something for everyone. Not forgetting our fan drop at the end to get you back down to earth!
If your whole family want to get in on the action why not buy our family ticket which is for 2 adults and 2 children - help one another through the obstacles and complete the challenge as a team!
Things to consider:
- Our minimum age for this course is 6 years old but please note that all participants must be over 1.4M (4ft 7) due to the nature of the course and the obstacles in place.
- Our weight limit for participants is 19 Stone (120kg).
- We advise to give yourself around 1.5 - 2 hours to complete our course.
- Child tickets are valid up to 16 & adult tickets are for 16+.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled start time so we can get you kitted up and ready to start on time.
- Due to the nature of our activities you may get a little bit dirty due to different weather conditions and the obstacles, please dress accordingly and wear something a little older you don't mind getting wet and/or dirty.
Please note: Due to Coronavirus we are not able to open the centre to full capacity so there is only 10 slots available per time slot.