Swing, climb, hop & shop all in one place with our high ropes course at the Trafford Centre!
Our unique urban course offers over 20 challenges and obstacles to get your adrenaline pumping and don't forget the zipline at the end of the course to bring you back down to earth!
Ticket prices are:
£9.97 for adult and child tickets.
Things to consider:
- Our minimum age for this course is 6 years old and any participant under 1.4m (4ft7) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Our weight limit for participants is 19 Stone (120kg).
- We advise you to give yourself up to 1 hour to complete our course.
- Child tickets are valid up to 16 & adult tickets are for 16+.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled start time so we can get you kitted up and ready to start on time.
- Due to the nature of our activities you may get a little bit dirty due to different weather conditions and the obstacles, please dress accordingly and wear something a little older you don't mind getting wet and/or dirty.
Please note: Due to Coronavirus we are running at a reduced capacity of 6 participants per time slot between 2nd April - 16th May 2021. Because of this we are also running sessions every 30 minutes during this time. If you have 2 households that exceed this number please call us on 01782 722226.
We hope to be back to full capacity of 10 participants per time slot from 17th May 2021.
Car Parking - Please note, the Regent 13 car park is currently closed, please park in Regent 14 and walk across the Treetops site.