Trafford Open Day 2024
What better way to start the season than a full day of family, friends, activities and a chance to (hopefully) catch some rays?
Head down to Trafford Watersports Centre on Saturday 6th April April between 11 am and 5 pm for a day of fun, friends, and family!
Will you conquer the climbing wall, splash around in a canoe or just spend some time with your loved ones we have it all for you here at Trafford!
Activities are £5 each and you can purchase them in advance and we will have them ready to collect on the day at reception. Use code OPENDAYT24 to get 6 tickets for the price of 5 at just £25!
Check out what activities are available on the day using the itinerary tab!
- Water activities are suitable for all participants 7+, whilst our land activities are suitable for 4+.
- Participant Quantity Box is for the number of tickets required.
- This event gets extremely busy so please ensure to turn up in plenty of time to utilise your tickets. We advise arriving no later than 4pm.
Activities on the day include:
- Bushcraft - Come and try your hand at making your very own fire!
- Archery - Could you join Robin Hood and his mighty men?
- Canoeing - Is being out on the high seas more your style?
- Kayaking - Solo sailing is oh so peaceful.
- Katakanuing - Have you and your friends and family got what it takes to get out katakanus sailing seamlessly?
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - How long can you hold your balance?
- Orienteering - Don't get lost as you make your way around our orienteering course.
- Climbing Wall - Can you scale to new heights?