Astbury Open Day 2024
What better way to start the season than a full day of family, friends, activities, and a chance to (hopefully) catch some rays?
Head down to Astbury Watersports Centre for a day of fun, friends, and family!
Will you conquer the climbing wall, splash around in a canoe or just spend some time with your loved ones we have it all for you here at Astbury!
Activities are £5 each and you can purchase them in advance and we will have them ready to collect on the day at the reception. Use code OPENDAYA24 to get 6 tickets for the price of 5 at just £25!
Check out what activities are available on the day using the itinerary tab!
- Water activities are suitable for all participants 7+, whilst our land activities are suitable for 4+.
- Participant Quantity Box is for the number of tickets required.
- We have 2-time slots throughout the day to try and help reduce queues, don't worry if you cannot make the time slot you have paid for, your tickets will still be waiting for you!
Activities on the day include:
15 Minute Activities:
- Canoeing - Is being out on the high seas more your style?
- Kayaking - Solo paddling is oh so peaceful.
- Katakanuing - Have you and your friends and family got what it takes to get out Katakanus sailing seamlessly?
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - How long can you hold your balance?
- Orienteering - Don't get lost as you make your way around our orienteering course.
- Climbing Wall - Can you scale to new heights?
- Axe Throwing - Can you perfect your swing and hit the bullseye?
30 Minute Activities:
- Mega Stand Up Paddleboarding - Take Stand Up Paddleboarding to the next level with the ultimate SUP that can hold up to 10 people!
- Bushcraft - Come and try your hand at making your very own fire!
- Sailing - Can you conquer the sailing techniques?