Mental Health First Aid L3 - Chasewater
Please Note: This is a top-up course and you must have attended Level 2 within the last 5 weeks. Both courses must have been completed with Peak within a 5-week window.
To check out our level 2 courses click here.
Ensure you are ready for anything first aid-related at work with our Mental Health First Aid at Work course!
During this course a range of subjects are covered including:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Eating disorders
- Mental health conditions
- Personality disorders
- Drugs and alcohol
- Bipolar disorder
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
All successful participants will be issued a certificate valid for 3 years.
This course is for participants 16+ and runs for 1 day from 9.30am - 4.30pm.
Tea & Coffee will be provided throughout the course.
Location: Chasewater Activity Centre, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3QY.
The PDF download to the left detailing the course outline is correct as of March 2022.