Gold Open Practice Expedition.
No matter the reason you need to do your Gold expedition as an open - whether it be down to Covid-19 or you can't make your groups planned dates we have you covered!
- Route Planning Support.
- Four Day / Three Night Practice Expedition.
- Campsite Fees all included.
- Completion of DofE Green forms (where applicable).
- Free use of maps & compasses (two per team).
- Free use of supplementary tents to comply with Covid-19 guidance.
- Qualified supervisors – one dedicated to each team.
Please Note: These expeditions are planned for the Lake District. Please bring your own food and drink for the duration.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
If there is a need to cancel by an individual or group due to re-introduction of lockdown or testing positive or track and trace, that participant can either rebook on another available expedition when suitable and clear or be entitled to a refund less any direct costs which have been incurred e.g: campsite deposit.
18th October 2020: 14:00 – At campsite meet and greet team members and your supervisor, for kit check and route planning. Complete additional training/ navigation to consolidate existing training.
19th October 2020: Complete three days / two nights practice expedition under the supervision of your instructor with camping accommodation.
21st October 2020: 16:00(ish) - Debrief and departure.