What better way to spend your free time than working towards a NICAS climbing qualification?
You can get your NICAS levels 1, 2 & 3 with us here at Audley Climbing Centre.
Things to consider:
- Our weekly Thursday sessions consist of 90-minute sessions.
- Click the itinerary tab to check out what each level contains today!
- Please Note: Minimum age for NICAS registration is 7 years old.
- Level 1 - Can be completed via our 6-week climbing courses which can be booked here.
- Levels 2 & 3 - Can be completed via these sessions.
- Level 1, 2 & 3 - Can be completed via these sessions.
- For experienced climbers there may be an exemption from Level 1 - please enquire.
- You can now pay for your registration on this page.
- You only need to pay 1 registration fee per level. Once you have paid for Level 1 you do not need to pay again until you progress to Level 2 etc.
An entry level award aimed at novices which recognises their ability to climb safely under direct supervision.
Aimed at promoting good practice in climbing and belaying on an artificial wall.
A more advanced top roping and bouldering award that focussess on developing technique and movement skills. This is aimed at ensuring a candidate possesses the knowledge and skill to climb and belay safely at any climbing facility (whether or not under supervision or with back-up) and operate in a responsible manner. Achievement at this level is broadly equivalent to a pass at GCSE.