Astbury Activity Club (13+)
Our Activity club will be a mixture of activities depending on the time of year, we will explore all things survival skills and winter warmers as these sessions run throughout the colder months when it's too cold to paddle!
We will have a mixture of activities throughout the year including, team building, bushcraft, and orienteering, and as weather changes, we can add in a mix of watersports. We have also developed a range of internal awards that you will be able to work towards if you join us for multiple sessions!
These sessions will run on a Saturday morning throughout January - April & October - December.
- Weekly Saturday sessions.
- Sessions are just £11 per person.
- Suitable for 13 years and older.
- We don't provide wetsuits.
- No experience is needed to join, all equipment is provided as well as full instruction.
Location - Astbury Watersports Centre, Astbury Mere, nr Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 4HL
A separate Activity Club session for aged 7-12 years old will also be running at 9.45 am.